- Date: July 23rd – July 26th
- Location: Triangle Lake
- Ages: Seniors
- Cost: $100 per person or $50 for day visit.
Seniors camp will be a relaxing, inspirational, fun, and enjoyable time with friends. It will be a highlight of your summer! Seniors camp will be held at the secluded Eagle Cove Campground on beautiful Triangle Lake. There will be a fishing contest, corn hole competition, bocci ball, horseshoes, and singing around the campfire each night. If you are interested in attending seniors camp, please fill out the information below or reach out to Pastor Bill at [email protected]
The purpose of PC Seniors ministry is:
To engage in a life with Christ and the church to promote spiritual growth and health, evangelistic outreach, and opportunities for fellowship and care.
To invest in the next generation with experience, spiritual maturity, stability, wisdom, and guidance.
Seniors are also involved in prayer, missions, visiting the sick and homebound, teaching, greeting, ushering, and serving wherever there is a need.
- Sunday: 10:00 AM | 11:30 AM – PC Seniors small groups in Rooms A & B with Pastor Bill teaching “Jesus in John” as the Christmas theme
- Tuesday: 6:30 AM – Men’s Bible Study in the Church lobby – studying the book of Luke.
- Wednesday: 7:00 PM – Prayer service in the Sanctuary
Please follow us on Facebook at Peoples Church Seniors to stay up on all the action and news.